Adani Group Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. Chemistry manager job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening, Manager job vacancy 2022. Candidates with a postgraduate degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Deputy Manager – FQA – (2100VF5P)
Eligbility Criteria: Post-graduation degree in Chemistry
Desired: B.E / B.Tech (Chemical Eng.)
Essential Area of Expertise:
- Ensure Availability of RO/DM water requirements of plant qualitative and quantitative.
- Shift Operation & troubleshooting of UF, RO, DM Plant, CWT & CPU
- Shift Operation of Gas Chlorination system
- Shift Operation of ETP and chemical dosing systems
Desired Area of Expertise :
- Chemical cleaning of RO membrane
- Regeneration of Mixed Bed.
- Waste Water Treatment
- Analysis of boiler water cycle chemistry
- MS Words, excel, power point
Critical/ Special exposure:
- DM/ RO Plant Operation of minimum 200 MW power plants.
- Hands-on experience of Large Chlorination system operation
- Hands on experience of operation of PF, CPU and its regenerative system.
Purpose of the position:
- To Operate UF, RO, DM plant, CPU, ETP, Chlorination and CWTP.
- To ensure 100% availability of quality DM water.
- Basic analysis of process samples
- Preparation of dosing chemicals for PTP, UF, RO, DM etc.
- RO & DM water Quality and Quantity
- Analysis of process data and supervising the operators
- Availability of Equipment’s and On-line instruments
- Safety of personal and equipment
- Training of self and subordinates
- Control process parameters
- Effective and safe operation of bulk gas chlorination system
Role & Responsibilties:
- Ensuring trouble-free operation of UF, RO, DM plant, CPU, ETP, Chlorination and CWTP.
- Planning and maintaining of process dosing chemicals.
- Coordinate for the analysis of process chemistry
- Operation of PF, CPU and monitoring of the Boiler water parameters.
- Ensure proper BWT and chemical dosing.
- Ensuring the proper dosing of chemicals for the dosing in boiler.
- Follow of SOPs, Safety Norms, PTW system, and MSDS of chemicals
- Maintaining of shift log sheets, logbooks
- Preparation and implementation of standard operating procedures for PTP, UF, RO DM Plant.
- Implementation of safe operation practices and ensure the safety of the person and equipment
- Implementation of CHETNA in own vertical.
- Preparation of the equipment pre checklist and compliance of OHSH requirement
- Identify of the Unsafe act, Unsafe condition and JSA for the activity performed.
- Attending the dept. safety committee meeting along with the agency.
- Identification of the routine/nonroutine activity and preparing the HIRA for the activity.
- Conduct Job Safety awareness program and report any incident in the own vertical.
- Adhere to the PPEs of the self, agency employees as per work requirement
Editors Note: Adani Group Chemistry & Chemical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.