AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings 2022 For MSc & BSc Life Sciences
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings 2022 For MSc & BSc Life Sciences. AIIMS Bhubaneswar research jobs. AIIMS Bhubaneswar MSc Life Sciences. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post sanctioned under the ICMR-UNDP project entitled “Congenital Rubella Syndrome Surveillance(CRSS)” under Dr Bhagirathi Dwibedi, Additional Professor, Department of Pediatric, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar on 25.07.2022. The essential qualifications experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under –
Name of the Post – Technical Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Congenital Rubella Syndrome Surveillance(CRSS)”
Upper age limit – *30 years.
* Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC will be applicable as per Govt of India Norms. Years of working experience in relevant research projects (ICMR / Others) will be considered for age relaxation in the case of deserving candidates.
Location of Post – AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application
form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo and set of self-attested photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
Terms and conditions –
- These are tenure vacancies under the funded projects and are not employed on AIIMS Bhubaneswar payroll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession – Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- NO TA/DA. will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR-UNDP AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Dr. Bhagrathi Dwibedi
Department of Pediatric,
Dr. Bhagrathi Dwibedi
Email – [email protected].
Date of the interview –
- 25th JULY,2022
- Time: 2:00PM to 5:00 PM
- Reporting Time: 12:00PM
Venue of the Interview – Venue of Interview 1st Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Proposed Salary. – Rs. 31,000/-
Essential Qualifications –
- B.Sc. in Paramedical science(Nursing, BMLT)or Life Science with Three years of experience
- M.Sc. in Paramedical Science or Life Science or Public Health OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical discipline
Desirable qualification – Past experience of working on projects of health research and with knowledge of computer and data handling.
Click here to download the application format
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings 2022 For MSc & BSc Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika