Amazon Hiring Pharma Candidates With 1 Year Experience – Apply Online
Amazon hiring candidates with 12 months of experience for the post of Pharma Content Reviewer. B Pharma & D Pharma Content Reviewer vacancy. Senior Content Reviewer vacancy. Candidates with a bachelors and diploma degrees in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Amazon. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. Content Reviewer (Pharma)
Location: IN, KA, Bangalore
Job ID: 2131449
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree and Min 12+ months of work experience
- Proven analytical skills, and excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Actively participates in continuous improvement and quality assurance. Drive a culture of simplification and segmentation through diving deep to identify areas of improvement; recommend solutions to drive purposeful, customer-centric change
- Produce business and stakeholder correspondence as needed
- Liaise with the Operations and other business teams to achieve the compliance, operational and business goals assigned
- Flexible with Shift timings and working days
- Knowledge of pharmacy laws and federal and state regulations concerning patient care
- Knowledge on US Pharma/drugs industry
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills, including written and verbal communication
- Collaborative; capable of working as a member of a team
The Subject Matter Expert is a problem-solver, mentor, and communicator with process and systems optimization skills. You will engage with multiple internal teams to support business projects for the WWAS team. You will utilize a wide range of skills and support several functional areas such as operations, vendor management, and program management, to support performance improvement projects. You will support root cause analysis of issues and propose possible improvements.
Editors Note: Amazon Hiring Pharma Candidates Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.