Ami Lifecsiences Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry for Chemist/Officer/Sr. Officer At Vadodara . Ami Lifecsiences Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Chemist/Officer/Sr. Officer
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced:01 to 5 years
Job Description: Ami Lifecsiences Pvt. Ltd Hiring For Chemist/Officer/Sr. Officer !
Important Details :
- Location: Vadodara
- Date: 23rd July 022
- Time:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:Ami Lifecsiences Pvt. Ltd, Prestige Plaza 2nd Floor, Nr. Urmi char rasta, BPC Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390007, Gujarat
- Contact – Yogita Sidhwani / Aparna Mishra
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to develop cost effective, high quality and minimum environmental hazardous process considering ICH guideline.
- Able to finalize the route of synthesis after doing feasibility study of ROS to develop process for DMF filing.
- Lab process development and its optimization with control strategy and Lab validation experience of at least 3-5 products.
- Literature survey and have trouble shooting ability of plant and Lab scale synthesis, impurity problems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be able to design, finalize and propose specification of KSM, Intermediates and finish API as per developed control strategy.
- Should be able to transfer the technology to pilot plant and PD Lab.
- Should be able to prepare the documents for Process development report and technology transfer.
- Should be aware of characterization like NMR, Mass, IR etc.
- Must have experience in Synthesis and Development in API R&D.
Perks and Benefits
- Bus & Canteen Facility Available
Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industryWe have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies.