Amneal Pharma Walk-in Interviews for Manufacturing (OSD & Injectable) on 28-Aug-22 (Sunday)
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for OSD & Injectable units for SEZ Matoda Plant, Ahmedabad.
Date : 28th August, 2022 (Sunday)
Time : 9 am to 2 pm
Venue : Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway,
Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
Job Location : SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
(Oral Solid – OSD Requirement)
Designation: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc
Total Experience: 02 to 06 years
Area: Coating, Granulation, Compression, Capsulation, Packing (Bottle Packing only)
Machine Exposure: FBE, pam glatt, GFB Pro 30
- Candidates should have hands on experience along with knowledge of 21 CFR compliance in equipment’s like RMG, FBE, Glatt, Co-Mill, V-Blender, Bosch capsule Filling machine, Fette compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line and packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
- Able to understand & have relevant knowledge of SCADA operation & 21 CFR requirements.
- Able to understand & operate fluid Bed equipment
- To supervise and monitor day to day activities of processing and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
- To maintain the areas and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
- To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators
- Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment / system
- To perform PQ for any new equipment / system
- To follow all concern departmental SOP’s for day to day operation and cleaning
- To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record
- Able to understand &operate fluid Bed equipment
- To have knowledge of 21 CFR and audit trails etc.
- To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation
- Maintaining the change parts for all equipment at manufacturing.
2. Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc/M.Pharm
Total Experience: 01 to 06 years (Pharma only)
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Cartridges, Lyophilizer and Vial
Machine Exposure: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine (Groninger / Optima), Dyno Truking filling and sealing machine, Bosch filling machine, Steam sterilizer (Fedegree)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to Aseptic vial / Bottle filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop bottle filling machine operation (Groninger/Optima), Dynomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email id:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Below points need to be followed:
- It is mandatory to follow the COVID-19 precautions, self declaration, Social distancing, etc
- The above positions are for experienced candidates only.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Manager – HR