ARI Pune Vacancy 2022 For MSc Biological Sciences – Applications Invited
ARI Pune Vacancy 2022 For MSc Biological Sciences – Applications Invited. MSc Biological Sciences JRF Job. JRF job opening at Agharkar Research Institute. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1 No.) AND PROJECT ASSISTANT (1 No.) IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY GROUP.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – DBT-Wellcome Trust India Alliance – “Exploration of pro-regenerative secreted molecules and their mechanistic details Crispr-Cas9-based genome-editing approach to explore the role of extracellular matrix molecules in Heart regeneration using zebrafish as a model organism.” SP-302
Post Code – DBT/SP-302/JRF
Group/ Division – Developmental Biology Group
Period Up to – 30.09.2024
Name of the PI – Dr Chinmoy Patra
Age limit (as on date of interview) –
- Up to 28 years. In the case of JRF candidates up to 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines).
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates.
- 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
How to Apply –
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply through the online mode form link https://DBT-SP-302 ApplicationForm-JRF and upload the self-attested Scanned certificates, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 01st August 2022. All documents mentioned in the prescribed application should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on the Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). The candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The last date for receipt of the Application is – 1st August 2022
- Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview – Will be displayed on the Institute website.
- The day, Date & Time of the online Interview – Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates.
- Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks in any discipline in Biological Sciences or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry.
- Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests – CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship(Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
Desirable – Experience in animal handling skills.
Monthly stipend – Junior Research Fellow – (JRF) Rs.31000/- plus 24 percent HRA
Click here for notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: ARI Pune Vacancy 2022 For MSc Biological Sciences – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika
0 responses to “ARI Pune Vacancy 2022 For MSc Biological Sciences”