text-align: center;”>AstraZeneca Clinical Data Manager Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
AstraZeneca Clinical Data Manager Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. BSc life sciences job opening. Clinical Data Manager vacancy. AstraZeneca job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Post Name – Senior Clinical Data Manager
Location – India – Bangalore
Job ID – R-136885
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
About Our It Team
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
About The Role
Responsible for coordination of the Clinical Data Management (CDM) deliverables on assigned clinical studies and may be an expert on CDM processes, standards and technology. May act as a Core member of the Global Study Team (GST) and may lead studies with less complexity. Collaborates with DM vendors and liaises with a variety of departments on a local and/or global level to ensure each study is run in accordance with the specifics of the model. Maintains Business Continuity for CDM processes and standards including the integrity of the clinical database for the relevant studies. May work under the direction of an experienced Principal Project Data Manager
- Coordinate the Clinical Data management deliverables on assigned studies depending on the relevant model and DM Vendor. Takes accountability and serves as the first line of contact at the study level.
- Demonstrates leadership and operational knowledge in the planning and delivery of CDM deliverables at a study level potentially under mentorship from a Principle Project Data Manager.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with all study level team members. Primary point of contact for DM vendor and provides guidance and supervision to Lead Data Manager/DM Team Lead working on the study (CRO or in-house).
- Oversight of the day to day operational aspects of CDM for assigned studies; Responsible to identify risks and collaborate with the DM Vendor to mitigate the risk.
- Understands therapeutic area, indication or program specific data capture standards and AZ standards.
- Provide input into CDM related activities associated with regulatory inspections/audits for assigned studies.
- Responsible for compliance to Trial Master File requirements relating to DM Vendor
- Support Senior Leaders to oversee CDM Vendor performance, depending on relevant model. Review, assess and manage DM Vendor delivery against important metrics, budget and overall performance. Oversees vendor timelines and breakthrough deliverables for the assigned studies. Ensures DM Vendor billing is accurate and gives recommendations for payment of invoices.
- Drive adherence to AZ CDM standards and processes for data quality and consistency of data capturing for assigned studies.
- Demonstrates willingness to take on ad hoc activities consistent with current or experience in support of CDM.
- Mentoring junior Clinical Data management colleagues
- Performs any CDM related ad-hoc requests from Line Manager or superior.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University or college degree in the life sciences or related subject, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management and experience in the Biotech/Pharma/CRO industry
- Demonstrated current understanding of Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) and relevant regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience of clinical databases, different clinical data management systems and electronic data capture (EDC)
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in query management process and reconciliation activities
- Ability to work flexibly on simultaneous projects and proactively manage time to meet own deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical data system design / development / validation and system interoperability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external partners
- Understanding of database structures, programming languages, data standards (CDISC) and practices as they apply to CRF design, database development, data handling and reporting
- Knowledge of SQL or SAS software
Editor’s Note: AstraZeneca Clinical Data Manager Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo