AstraZeneca Life Sciences Clinical Data Scientist Job For BSc, MSc & PhD
AstraZeneca Life Sciences Clinical Data Scientist Job For BSc, MSc & PhD. PhD Life Sciences job. MSc life sciences job opening. Clinical Data Scientist vacancy. AstraZeneca job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Post Name – Clinical Data Scientist
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
About Our It Team
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and
grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
About The Role
Clinical Data Scientist is responsible for configuration and maintenance of elements of Centralised Monitoring (CM) to ensure its readiness to support new and existing projects. Creates and updates CM system documentation. Responsible of setup of standard CM functionalities. May develop bespoke CM functionalities of lower complexity. Works closely with Data Scientists within CM to support them in their work.
Performs basic system administration activities including basic access management tasks, change management tasks, issue management tasks and related documentation
- Configures systems to enable CM support of new studies (including tasks like configuration of data sources and setup of new working spaces and repositories)
- Under supervision, develops and maintains lower complexity CM functionalities. Tasks can involve gathering of requirements, programming, testing and creating required documentation
- Delivers elements of or end-to-end mapping of standard CM functionalities (including programming, testing, validation, creating and filling of required documentation)
- Configures systems to enable execution of CM analyses for assigned studies (prepares systems for new study set-up; Sets-up and maintains system data sources)
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Educational degree (BSc/Msc/PhD) in Life Science, Computer Science or Information Science and experience in the application of information and knowledge management in a clinical or scientific setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language used for data analysis or demonstrated ability/capabilities to acquire such skills in a reasonable timeframe
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Team player
Basic knowledge of R is an advantage
- Previous experience with at least one BI platform is an advantage
- Previous experience in life science and clinical studies is an advantage
Click here to Apply via LinkedIn
Editor’s Note: AstraZeneca Life Sciences Clinical Data Scientist Job For BSc, MSc & PhD. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo