Baxter Graduate Trainee Vacancy – Chemistry Candidates Apply Online
Baxter job opening 2022, Chemistry job opening 2022. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Graduate Trainee job opening 2022, MSc job opening 2022, MSc job 2022. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job at Baxter for the post of Graduate Trainee. Graduate Trainee vacancy 2022, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Req Id: JR – 072084
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Research and Development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Master’s degree in relevant scientific discipline (Analytical chemistry/Pharmaceutical chemistry).
- Theoretical Knowledge of Analytical techniques.
- Good learning agility.
- Effectively able to contribute on a project team.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
- A fair understanding of ICH, Ph. Eur, USP guidelines, and cGxP practice.
- Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project timelines.
Lab analyst for Chromatographic testing and Stability: Responsible for the development, validation, and transfer of analytical methods, as well as the support of analytical/stability testing internally and with Baxter’s external partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience with analytical instruments such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, IC, UV, and other chromatographic techniques along with its data interpretation.
- Execute analytical method development, validation, transfer, and stability study designs for new product development and sustaining product projects that are more routine. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within the area of responsibility.
- Execute routine analytical activities in accordance with global/local procedures within negotiated deadlines.
- Recommend appropriate designs, techniques, and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed including the use of LIMS systems for electronic stability protocols and in the transfer of stability studies.
- Preparations of protocols, reports, annual product review,s and annual reports for regulatory submissions.
- Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine the best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Calibration of laboratory instruments such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, pH meter, weighing balance, etc.
- Support Laboratory investigation(OOS/OOT/Incidents)
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines.
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards.
- Coordinate and ensure follow-up of technical activities in collaboration with key stakeholders, with respect of project commitment, quality procedures, and business needs.
- Establish, maintain and update technical documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Participate to the multi-functional and international project teams for effective collaboration and deliverables.
- Ensure good internal and cross-functional communication and regular status update of activities.
- Managing stability studies in BAXLIMS
- Drafting of special reports, protocols and reports for analytical activity.
Editors Note: Baxter Graduate Trainee Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.