Baxter M Pharma Job Opening 2022 – Candidates Apply Online
Baxter hiring Pharma candidates for the post of research associate. Sterility Assurance job opening. Candidates with a master’s degree in pharma or pharmacy discipline may apply for the job vacancy at Baxter for the Sterility Assurance post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr Eng,Sterility Assurance
Req Id: JR – 075228
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Research and Development
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline ( Pharmacy) with a minimum 6 years or BS with minimum 8 years’ experience in sterilization validation or equivalent.
- Prefer experience with Sterilization Validation / Microbiology methods validation, Global sterilization regulations & TQM methods (e.g. “six sigma”)
- Display a solid technical understanding of Sterilization Engineering principles and qualification practices & application of these principles on individual/small projects.
- The position requires technical skills for device sterilization using Gas (EO/VHP) / Radiation, assessing critical changes & impact assessments, writing study rationale documents.
- Technical writing skills, remote support for projects, strong interpersonal skills and with a quick adaptive mindset for the new technologies.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, skilled to coordinate with global stake holders and support across the different time zones.
Proficient with Sterilization validation principles and related testing for Biological indicators etc.
- Hands on experience cycle design and development and performing the sterilization studies for devices with use of PCD /biological indicators.
Highly adept at grasping and solving complex problems using root-cause analysis techniques.Ability to objectively identify technical solutions and make sound decisions
- Project management experience for Quality & value improvement projects
- Self-driven, resourceful, and able to work on multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and documentation skills.
- Strong acquaintance with technology, QMS tools and collaboration tools over the web: e.g. Trackwise, Document tools, WebEx, Teams, Microsoft Office products, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts including a lot of microbiology inputs for the sterility assurance and related controls for the products.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as quality, cost optimization and cycle-time.
- Design and perform Sterility Assurance Assessments and Sterilization qualification & validation studies in support of medical device, Solutions & pharmaceutical projects.
- Perform standard sterilization engineering assignments for application, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Utilize analytical process tools to solve complex process problems (e.g., FMEA, Risk Analysis, Process Modeling, Design of Experiments). Lead small project teams as needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Study and recommend techniques to improve existing products/processes and process controls.
- Provide sterilization support for Renal R&D projects and technical trouble shooting & to evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals
- Analysis and evaluation of sterilization studies data and assist in the preparation of documentation using Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Employ appropriate techniques and methods to successfully conduct specific assignments within negotiated deadlines after receiving general instruction.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of basic technical theories and principles within area of expertise for routine tasks.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications by use of standard technical principles.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant Quality System Regulations and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Develop reports and presentations on technical plans and results.
- Display a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside primary area of expertise.
- Ability to convince management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
- Knowledge around microbiological aspects of Biological indicators, Adventitious Agents and related microbiological concepts.
Editors Note: Baxter M Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.