Baxter Vacancy 2022 – Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Science Research Job
Baxter hiring Pharma candidates for the post of research associate. Research job opening. Candidates with a master’s degree in chemistry and pharmaceutical science discipline may apply for the job vacancy at Baxter for the Research Associate post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate I
Req Id: JR – 075291
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Research and Development
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
Masters’ degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis) with 2 years’ experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The following are the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Hands-on experience in chromatographic techniques like LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, and/or ICP-MS/ICP-OES.
- Operation of analytical tools/instruments (weighing balances, pH meters etc.) and wet chemistry sample preparation techniques.
- Should have analytical problem-solving skills, high learning agility, innovative experimental attitude along with good presentation skills.Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrates an inclusive attitude and an ability to collaborate with team members and cross-functional team members for project deliverables.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate information.
- Ability to interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize work assigned to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Provide and accept critical feedback from others in a constructive manner.
- Adapt to changes and have an agile mindset.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion, value differences.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide analytical and technical support for Extractables and Leachables (E&L) projects, namely to perform E&L testing that address the risk associated with patient exposure to leachables originating from materials used to manufacture, package and deliver either new or existing products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Independently and successfully execute experiments towards analytical method development, method validation specifically for extractable and leachable profiling studies, within specified timelines and with minimal supervision. Identify alternate methods and technologies for improvement of existing procedures.
- Make sound technical recommendations in routine analytical activities. Provide analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select analytical techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
- Provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
- Participate and take ownership of equipment installation and qualification activities as per Baxter’s QMS.
- Apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise.
- Independently analyze and propose solutions to research challenges .
- Recommend new analytical techniques to enhance the lab capability and productivity.
Document laboratory work performed per Baxter’s GDP.
- Work according to appropriate quality standards and quality principle (e.g., Data Integrity, ALCOA)
- Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
Editors Note: Baxter Vacancy 2022 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.