Bayer Genetics Jobs For MSc & PhD, Online Application Process
Bayer Genetics Jobs For MSc & PhD, Online Application Process. Bayer Karnataka Jobs. MSc & PhD genetics Bayer India Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Okra & Gourds Breeder
Country – India
Location – Karnataka : Bangalore
Reference Code – 676747
Division – Crop Science
POSITION PURPOSE –
- This position is an individual contributor who is passionate about Vegetable R&D to develop high-performing hybrid and varietal products as an integral member of a multidisciplinary team. This individual will leverage state-of-art breeding, phenotyping, genotyping and analytical methods to develop and characterize superior, innovative products while interacting with key partners throughout global Bayer Crop Science. Additionally, the individual will establish key data that will drive decisions leading to recommendations that define the future success of our products.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Provide leadership in executing end-to-end breeding workflow for Okra and Gourd on-field and digitally to drive advancements of products in the pipeline.
- A key focus will be on identifying genetic combinations to maximize product performance and deliver genetic gain through digital transformation, new technology & germplasm knowledge in partnership with the larger teams
- Support trait deployment strategies by leveraging trait integration methods for rapid deployment of novel traits in products
- Understand the value drivers of growers, customers and the value chain to inform innovation targets.
- Leverage analytics and digital tools to routinely assess pipeline health across pre-commercial stages, ensuring delivery of genetic gain and innovation targets synchronized with target portfolio lifecycle
- Work closely with Patent Science, Regulatory and R&D leadership to develop IP strategy and secure IP for product descriptions
- Contribute to and foster a culture of safety, sustainability and inclusion
- Be an influential role model with all partners to create a future-looking culture and a great place to work.
- Work actively on personal development through mentorship and coaching programs.
WHO YOU ARE –
- Education: PhD with minimum experience, MSc with at least 3 years of experience in plant or animal breeding, genetics or related field.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in innovation and willingness to take risks, with a track record of identifying and driving the implementation of leading-edge technology
- Experience with strategic planning and allocation of breeding resources for nurseries and in product development.
- Expert knowledge of advanced breeding technologies, advanced analytics and statistics, and quantitative genetics.
- Ample experience in leading in the matrix by influencing cross-functional and cross-regional teams to achieve common strategic outcomes.
- Highly effective in managing change and motivating across professional backgrounds, nationalities, cultures and languages and resilience to lead through change.
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills; experience presenting results to influence strategy and decision making.
- Being Agile and flexible to handle the environmental and crop season challenges and find effective solutions for success.
Editor’s Note: Bayer Genetics Jobs For MSc & PhD, Online Application Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika