Bayer Microbiologist Job For Candidates With 6 Months’ Experience
Bayer Microbiologist Job For Candidates With 6 Months Experience. Bayer Telangana Jobs. MSc Microbiology Bayer India Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Microbiologist- GMP-QC
Country – India
Location – Gujarat : Vapi
Reference Code – 654941
Division – Crop Science
POSITION PURPOSE –
- Support for Microbial testing of purified water and day-to-day activity of Microbiology Laboratory for existing and new GMP projects.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Analyze and sample the purified water throughout the sampling point of the plant, determining microbial aerobic count (mesophilic organisms) & identification of specified microorganisms (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, salmonella spp., staphylococcus aureus) with biochemical tests;
- Procurement & Preservation of microbial standard culture strains through periodic revival, as well as verifying the characteristics of the microorganism through biochemical tests so that they are preserved and do not alter the results of the analyzes in which they are used;
- Keep track of the culture media used for the analysis so that they are always in stock & maintain their reconciliation;
- Carry out a Growth Promotion Test of the biochemical media to verify that the selective and differential characteristics of the media remain unaltered throughout the test;
- Supervise the functions of the laboratory technician and assistant;
- Maintain Good Laboratory Practice & Good Documentation Practice in the Microbiology lab;
- Perform routine calibration & verification activity in microbiology lab & maintaining related documents;
- Develop and maintain validation protocols for various qualification studies;
- Great ability to prepare Specification, test methods and technical reports;
- Perform risk assessment and lead programs on-site that mitigate microbial contaminations;
- Disposal of used media & its documentation;
- To face the audit, comply and document the audit points;
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with current GMP & Schedule M requirements;
- Very Good Practical and theoretical knowledge in Microbiology analysis of cleanrooms, and microbiological contaminations.
WHO YOU ARE –
- M.Sc. with specialization in Microbiology.
- Minimum six months experience in Microbiology Lab.
- Capacity to communicate and work effectively with all management levels in multi-culture organizations.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory tests used and proficiency in methods and practices of microbiological analysis.
- A strong analyst who displays accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to take initiatives for continuous improvement as well as the ability to prove oneself in a constantly changing environment and to actively drive change forward.
Editor’s Note: Bayer Microbiologist Job For Candidates With 6 Months’ Experience. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika
0 responses to “Bayer Microbiologist Job For Candidates With 6 Months’ Experience”