Bharat Serums and Vaccines Released Job Openings On 10/10/20222.Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Recruiting Any Graduate with 02-07+ years experience for Territory Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Territory Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Nasik/Nashik
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Total compliance with company policies.
- Implement company strategies successfully.
- Achieve rupee wise & product wise assigned targets.
- Effectively & economically cover the territory through regular visits, to promote company’s products.
- Make right selection of Doctors and Chemists to prepare effective MSL as per company’s guidelines.
- Field work for at least 23 working days in a month.
- To meet minimum 12 listed Doctors, 6 Chemists each day.
- Make judicious and effective use of promotional materials / samples.
- Assist seniors in organizing briefings, Doctors seminars & other assignments.
- Share reports on time and regular updating in the e-reporting software.
- Provide feedback on movement of our and competitors products and their activities.
- Maintain cordial relations with all the customers.
- Keep high standard in appearance, attitude and behavior to build company’s image.
- Co-operate with seniors in personal appraisals at regular intervals.
- Abide by work norms applicable and maintain high level of discipline and assessment.
- Effective Stockiest Management: To collect stock & sales statement from stockiest, to procure orders from stockiest as per sales & stock statement & forwarding to CFA/C & F.
- Ensure availability of adequate stock of company’s products with all the stockiest & chemists by placing necessary orders in time.
- Timely follow up with stockiest for collection of pending payments.
- To strictly adhere to work plans.
Click here for Official notification and Apply