Biotechnology Job at Clarivate – Graduate/Post-Graduate/PhD Apply
Biotechnology Job at Clarivate – Graduate/Post-Graduate/PhD Apply. B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/Graduate/Post-Graduate/PhD – Biotechnology Job. Apply online for an associate IP at Clarivate. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Associate IP – Biotechnology
Job ID – JREQ116978
Location – Noida, DL
- 1-4 years of work experience in patent searching
- Prior knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) fundamentals and/or Patent laws
- Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in life sciences domain
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and other tools that may be required for day-to-day work
- Capable of working on individual projects as well as in a team environment
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior knowledge of different patent and non-patent databases is desirable
- B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/Graduate/Post-Graduate/PhD – Biotechnology
It would be great if you also had
- Experience in working on sequence searches
- Experience in working on patent analytics projects
What will you be doing in this role?
- Performing various patent search projects including patentability, state-of-art, FTO and invalidity searches, in the life sciences domain and adjacent technology domains
- Searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publications
- Searching and analyzing non-patent literature
- Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
Editor’s Note: Biotechnology Job at Clarivate – Graduate/Post-Graduate/PhD Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.