BSc Chemistry & B Pharmacy Job @ Genpact – Apply Online
Genpact is hiring B Pharma and BSc Chemistry candidates. Pharma job opening 2022. Regulatory affairs job opening 2022. Regulatory job opening 2022, Candidates with master’s degree and bachelor’s degree in pharma may check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Associate – Regulatory Affairs-LIF006966
Primary Location India-Mumbai
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Nursing or related discipline, required with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Alternatively, a Master’s or other advanced degrees, preferably in Pharmacy, Biological Science, Chemistry, Nursing or related discipline, required relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Project Management expertise
• Understanding of regulatory requirements
• Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
• Demonstrated proficiency in advanced document management systems.
• Superior attentiveness to detail.
• Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
• Flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
• Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
• Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team when help is needed.
• Ability to identify problems and work with team to formulate a potential course of action
• Responsible to provide regulatory filing support for assigned Submissions by:
o Handling required submission activities (planning, obtaining required data (CMC/ancillary documents), coordination, reviewing, and release) in accordance to regulatory requirements and project timelines
- Responding to health authority questions or local subsidiary requests for additional information to support the Submission
- Responsible for providing support for tracking regulatory submission documents.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure timely follow-ups and receipt of documents for compiling submission packages in electronic/hardcopy format.
- Collaborative interaction to ensure quality, right-first-time output and timeliness.
- Monitor document availability status and escalate delays to avoid risk(s).
- Setting-up and coordinating meetings and managing submission activities.
Editors Note: BSc Chemistry & B Pharmacy job, BSc Chemistry & B Pharmacy BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
0 responses to “BSc Chemistry & B Pharmacy Job @ Genpact”