BSc & MSc Chemistry Job Vacancy @ Forest Essentials – Apply
Forest Essentials hiring research and development executive. Chemistry job opening at Forest essentials. Job Opportunity for chemistry candidates to work as research executive. Candidates with graduate and postgraduate degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Forest essentials. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research and Development Executive
Location: Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate/Post Graduate Chemistry
Experience: Minimum 2-4 Years of experience (Cosmetics/FMCG/ Ayurvedic industry).
• Research product concepts, collect related product data, and make a comprehensive report for R & D.
• Responsible for prototype development for new products.
• Responsible for maintaining proper records for each trial result and taking action for improvement.
• Perform initial stability testing procedures and thoroughly check results before sending samples for detailed stability testing to the QC department.
• Active communication with the quality control team and study stability data for newly developed products.
• Ability to work independently and design experiments as per requirements.
• Maintain all relevant records for statutory testing research.
• Study on product claims as per regulatory and prepare documents basis on the claim
• Preparing SOPs of developed and approved products.
• Maintain all records related to trials, testing and research work being conducted.
• Check product labels and artwork to ensure that they carry correct ingredients and other requisite information. Inform the same to the R&D team.
Editors Note: BSc & MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.