Chemistry Job IICEP program @ IISER Pune – Salary Rs. 55,000/- pm
IISER Pune IICEP program. MSc Chemistry job opening under IICEP program. IISER Pune job vacancy 2022, Candidates with master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at IISER Pune under IICEP Program 2022. Chemistry job, Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Pilot Programme of India Innovation Competency Enhancement Program (IICEP)”
Project code: 30119486
Funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India:
Job Title: Senior Teaching Associate (STA)
Number of posts 03 (Three)
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Science Education or related areas.
Experience Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of education/teaching
and / or pedagogy or related fields.
Preference Candidate/s having the following will be preferred:
1. Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in working with school teachers on pedagogy and science education.
2. Accomplished with social media, data analysis, technical writing, and project management.
3. Proficiency in English along with either Hindi or any other regional language; good command over oral and written communication skills.
Job Requirements The incumbent is expected to design, facilitate & Co-ordinate
teacher training workshops in science and mathematics. This includes creating content, designing models and hands-on activities that are related to but not bound by school curricula.
While the job headquarters will be Pune, traveling to different urban and rural areas across the country will be necessary.
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month, depending on experience
Age Not more than 45 years as on the date of walk-in Interview
At the time of Walk-in-interview, applicants need to bring:
1. Duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link)
2. All the originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of:
a. Certificate regarding date of birth
b. Mark sheets and certificates (starting from 10th onward) regarding educational
c. All Certificate/s regarding experience/s as mentioned in the application form
d. One Photo Identity proof (Government issued)
3. One recent passport size colour photograph.
General Information/details about the posts
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s and experience/s are the bare minimum and
mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the interview.
Where the number of candidates appearing for walk-in interviews is large, it will not be
convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates to mention all
their qualifications and experience in the application.
6. Relaxation in the requirement of relevant experience may be considered in the case of
exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be
considered for candidates having experience higher than the advertised with the prior
approval of the competent authority.
8. In case a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted
candidate/s may be offered the position.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
10.No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Day, Date of walk-in interviews Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Reporting Time 09.00 AM (Candidates reporting after 9.30 AM will not be
considered for the selection process)
Venue Guest House, IISER Pune Campus, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Editors Note: Chemistry Job IICEP program Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.