Chemveda Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 11/10/2022.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Chemveda Life Sciences Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Chemveda Life Sciences Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry with 02-07 years relevant experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:11/10/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Walk-In details : 14th October , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.(Mallapur Unit), 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076. (AND) Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Contact – HR ( 04027207710 )
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Job Description :
Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
* Ph.D Candidates with 0-3 years of relevant experience, can also appear for the interview with their PPT.
*Candidates with 1-3 years of API-R&D experience can also apply.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Updated Resume. Last three months’ payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Click here for Official notification and Apply