Clarivate Content Analyst Job For Life Sciences – 0-1 Exp Candidates Apply Online
Clarivate Content Analyst Job For Life Sciences – 0-1 Exp Candidates Apply Online. MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences Job. Apply online for an (Associate) Content Analyst – Clinical Studies at Clarivate. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – (Associate) Content Analyst – Clinical Studies
Job ID – JREQ116247
Location – Hyderabad, TG
We are looking for an Associate Content Analyst/Content Analyst to join our Clinical Trails team in Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence. The team consists of 12 people and is reporting to Rosary L – Team manager. We have a great skill set in Clinical and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in Clinical/Drugs
- Education (BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Lifesciences)
- Work experience (0 – 1 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases)
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience in secondary research related to clinical information
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
- Ensure quality standards are observed
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from the source material.
- An inquisitive, analytical mind with strong problem-identification and solving skills
Editor’s Note: Clarivate Content Analyst Job For Life Sciences – 0-1 Exp Candidates Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.