Colgate-Palmolive Associate Job Opening For BSc, MSc Life Sciences
Colgate-Palmolive Associate Job Opening For BSc, MSc Life Sciences. BSc or MSc Life Sciences Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Associate – Regulatory Affairs
Travel Required? – Travel – up to 10 percent of the time
Date – Jul 8, 2022
Partial remote working option
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 139208 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, being full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking champions experimentation and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you
want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Regulatory Operations team at Colgate. Our highly energetic and focused Team is dedicated to supporting the Global regions in Colgate Palmolive
What role will you play as a member of the team?
As an Associate – Regulatory Affairs you will manage and maintain product compliance during the whole life-cycle, for any category of products, for the territory of the Africa Eurasia Division (AEA).
Who are you –
Product Registration and Life cycle management
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at the Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant KPIs, particularly in terms of timelines, the status of supportive data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high-quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
- Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in preparing submissions to Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely approval of new products and life-cycle submissions.
- Keep track of outstanding documentation and notify the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs manager in a timely manner.
- Alert Regional Regulatory Affairs manager of upcoming renewals and commitments in a timely manner.
- Assist in the electronic submission of product dossiers, variations and responses to Competent Authorities.
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools.
- Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products.
- Upload and maintain technical files/dossier databases for medical devices and biocides.
- Upload and maintain as required by the Regional RA team any documentation supporting the placing of the market of other categories of products eg cosmetics, home care, consumer goods
- Work closely with Global and European functions to obtain the relevant documents and information for product dossiers.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates.
- Manage the distribution lists of SOP and the archiving in the documentation system (DMS).
- Ensure proper electronic archiving of all documents submitted to and received from Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies, as well as accurate and timely data updates of regulatory compliance databases and tools for assigned products.
Artwork Approval and INCI Creation –
- Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs managers in the review of the list of ingredients for labelling purposes (eg. INCI and INDI).
- Assist the RA managers with artwork review and approval
- Assist with the preparation of the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI)
Regulatory intelligence and product advocacy activities:
- Understand current regulations, guidelines and standards relevant to ensure compliance with the applicable regulatory and corporate standards/requirements (medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetic products, biocides, detergents, and consumer goods).
- Ensure that the content, organization and overall quality of all regulatory documents are adequate and compliant with local/regional regulatory requirements, commitments and agreements.
- Track Competent Authority websites and databases for news related to new product registrations and parallel imports from the competition.
Regulatory Assessments –
- Assist Regional Regulatory team to deliver and manage RA assessment
- Assist Regional Regulatory team to deliver Regulatory training and contribute to the Regulatory training plan and modules.
- Ensure participation in key meetings for the regulatory function and provide timely feedback.
- BS degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences or relevant education. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in regulatory affairs, quality or product development in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or similar FMCG industries.
- Understanding of registration and regulatory requirements in the USA (federal and state) and Canada.
- Knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Excellent computer skills, which include working with electronic databases, eCTD software, MS Office applications (working with templates, and editing and formatting complex documents), Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, Internet and Intranet, Google Suite, SAP, DMS, and Authority Regulatory databases and portals for managing changes and submissions.
- Good written and verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Knowledge of the French language is advantageous.
Editor’s Note: Colgate-Palmolive Associate Job Opening For BSc, MSc Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika