Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Job Opening, Apply Online
Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Job Opening, Apply Online. MSc Microbiology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Associate Scientist – Microbiology
Travel Required?: No Travel
Partial remote working option
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 145981 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We at Colgate-Palmolive are looking for an Associate Scientist – Microbiology to join our team of professionals at our India Global Technology Centre. We operate across the Greater Asia Division, AMED through wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures, licensees, contract packers and import units.
As a Microbiologist, you will be part of the Global Microbiology group reporting to Scientist, Microbiology for GAD/AMED/EU and your responsibilities include …
- Conducting flawless microbiological experiments and reviewing historical data to the business in India, GAD, EU & AMED, predominantly to the internal manufacturing plants, and to product development groups across all the categories viz oral care, home care and personal care.
- Provide inputs to the business in the areas of microbiology through risk analysis and conducting experiments. Liaise with cross-functional teams in GTC, Operations and Corporate Quality. Ensure our products are microbiologically robust with their preservative effectiveness.
- Contribute to microbiological innovations to develop a new product, achieve speed to market and support seamless manufacturing in future.
- You will be responsible for conducting all appropriate micro-testing and QA procedures to ensure that all new products in development meet the requirements of Microbiological Control Standards.
- Assuring that the testing is done in conformance to CP standards and guidelines and for the documentation of all testing.
- Developing and implementing testing to support the claims for regional products.
- Supports supply chain through participation in laboratory audits, plant audits, and Contract Manufacturer & Supplier Audits where required.
- Plan and carry out projects/ experimental work in order to make recommendations to the business
- Ensuring compliance with Quality & EHS standards of the India technology centre.
Key challenges include:
- Performing microbiology analysis on Oral care, Personal care and Home care products.
- Communicating to the business microbiology requirements
- Contributing to the decisions related to the release of raw materials and finished products.
- Research and implement innovative microbiological processes.
- Making judgements and assessments with regard to micro safety, robustness and compliance with CP requirements in audit situations.
- Assess laboratory methods and quality systems.
We are looking for…
- A Master’s degree in Microbiology is required
- Minimum 1 year of industry, research or laboratory experience (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food, and environmental).
- Functional knowledge of standard microbiology testing (contamination checks, preservative effectiveness, identification systems).
- Knowledge of microbiological safety and spoilage of products.
- Thinks out of the box and enhances innovation in microbiology.
Editor’s Note: Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Job Opening, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.