CSIR CFTRI Chemical Engineering Project Assistant Recruitment
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of PROJECT ASSISTANT initially for a period of 01 Year, or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis
Project Title: “Value-added products using transglycosylating α-glucosidase” (MLP-0303) at the Department of Microbiology & Fermentation Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Elibgility Criteria: B.Sc./03 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Job Requirements: To carry 10-100 L bioreactor operations.
Emoluments: Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) plus 16% HRA per month.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 50 years of age as on 08-10-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
2. The engagement of PROJECT ASSISTANT is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 01 YEAR, & a co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. If the performance is unsatisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 08-10-2022 under the subject panels Microbiology / Life Sciences / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering. Applications of those candidates which are already in the above panels for Project Assistant with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 08-10-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Last Date To Apply: 08-10-2022
Editors Note: CSIR CFTRI Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.