CSIR-IICT BTech Biotech Project Job – Candidates With 4 Months Exp Eligible
CSIR-IICT BTech Biotech Project Job – Candidates With 4 Months Exp Eligible. CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Vacancies. Project Jobs CSIR. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
CSIR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
[Council of Scientific & Industrial Research]
Hyderabad – 500 007
NOTIFICATION NO. 15/2022 FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
CSIR – IICT is conducting Walk-in-Interview on 05.08.2022 for the following positions under various sponsored projects purely on a temporary basis.
Candidates who fulfil the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, experience etc., may appear for walk-in-interview with the duly filled application form (download the application form from CSIR-IICT Website) along with one set of attested relevant documents (certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards, experience, DOB, category etc) and appear for walk-in interview. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification. Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 01.00 PM to 02.00 PM on 05.08.2022.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Chemically induced degradation of proteins using proteolysis targeting chimeras PROTAC
Upper age limit as on date of walk-in-interview – 35
How to Apply –
- The above age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups (SC/ST/OBC) and PWD candidates as per Govt. of India/ CSIR instructions on the subject.
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-IICT or any other lab/institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D projects) / SRF (in contract R&D projects) / Research Associate etc., for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period of fewer than 5 years will have a tenure up to the remaining period till the completion of 5 years.
- In case large numbers of applications are received for the position, the selection/screening committee will have the discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/experience or higher qualification or any other criteria deemed fit. In respect of the equivalence clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification for recruitment as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce an order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the award in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any selected candidate at any stage.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right not to fill up a particular position if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
- All the above positions in CSIR-IICT are purely temporary contractual engagement co-terminus with the projects.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for that position.
- After receipt of applications, the screening will be done, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and they will be informed of the date of the interview through their respective mail addresses to attend an online interview for selection. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of six months or tenure of the project or availability of funds which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for any permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
- The upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the date of the interview.
- Experience shall be counted after obtaining the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Candidates possessing essential qualifications in the required area/discipline only should apply, others are not eligible. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
- ₹ 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through the National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions and
- ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify (i) above
Essential Qualifications – B.Tech in Biotechnology
Desirable Qualifications – 4 months of Experience in Molecular Biology will be preferred.
Click here to download the application form
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IICT BTech Biotech Project Job – Candidates With 4 Months Exp Eligible. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.