CSIR IICT High Salary Chemistry Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
CSIR IICT hiring phd & msc chemistry candidates for the post of project associate. Chemistry candidates who have experience and is looking for a high-salary job apply now for this job vacancy at CSIR IICT. interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Establishment of GLP compliant analytical facility at CSIR-IICT to augment
biosimilars characterization in India
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
Salary: ₹. 42,000 + HRA
Eligibility Criteria: Ph.D. in Chemistry (or) MSc in Chemistry with 4 years of research experience in mass spectrometry and /or protein/ biologics/ biosimilars characterization
Preference will be given to the candidates worked in GLP compliant analytical facility with experience in analytical equipment handling & document preparation (SOPs/study plan/test reports) as per OECD principles
Age: 40 years
Project Title: Practical organic synthesis harnessing light
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No.of posts: 04
i. ₹. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions
ii) and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify (I) above
Eligibility Criteria: MSc in Chemistry
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in organic synthesis
How To Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc., may appear for walk-in-interview with the duly filled application form
(download the application form from CSIR-IICT Website) along with one set of attested relevant documents (certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards,
experience, DOB, category etc) and appear for walk-in interview. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification. Candidates should register their
names for Walk-in-interview between 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 12.07.2022.
1. The above age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups (SC/ST/OBC) and PWD candidates as per Govt. of India/ CSIR instructions on the subject.
2. The candidates who have already served CSIR-IICT or any other lab/institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D projects) / SRF (in contract R&D projects) / Research Associate etc., for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period of less than 5 years will have a tenure up to the remaining period till the completion of 5 years.
3. CSIR-IICT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the award in case of any discrepancy found in the candidature of any selected candidate at any stage.
4. The selection will be on the basis of an interview.
5. CSIR-IICT reserves the right not to fill a particular position if it desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
6. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for that position.
7. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for any permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Walk-In-Interview on Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Editors Note: CSIR IICT High Salary Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.