CSIR-NCL Project Opening For Biotech & Microbiology
CSIR-NCL Project Opening For Biotech & Microbiology. NCL Pune is hiring biotech and microbiology candidates for the project position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below –
This Job Expires In –
CSIR-NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY
Division: Biochemical Sciences
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under –
Job Name – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Project Code No. – GAP329626
Name of the Project – Molecular and Physiological Characterization of Ethanolamine Utilization Microcompartments in Salmonella and Klebsiella
Name of Sponsoring Agency – SERB-Ramanujan Fellowship
Division – Biochemical Sciences
Age* – 50 years
Duration – The engagement will be originally for six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the period of the tenure of the sponsored project as well as/ or performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be totally short-term and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise, as well as shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any type of CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only via our website.
- Link to the website – http://jobs.ncl.res.in.
- Details can be read in the section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
- The candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The candidate’s Photograph File size should be less than 50 kb.
- The applicant’s Signature File size should be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc).
- Keep ready a pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available on the website.
The application should be filled out online before 04/07/2022. Late applications will not be considered.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would
be notified on the website as well as the divisional Notice Board on 08/07/2022 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Ms. Yashodhara Shinde’s email id:
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an
online interview. For online interviews, an URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidates via email on or before 14/07/2022.
No interview call letter will certainly be issued separately.
No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for appearing for the interview. Chosen applicants will need to sign up with duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Emoluments – Rs. 25000/-
- Essential – B. Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology
- Preferred Qualification – M. Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology or any branch of life sciences of related areas from a recognized University.
- Desirable experience if any – Experience in handling and culturing of pathogenic bacteria (BSL II), experience in analytical techniques like HPLC, and mass spectrometry, and experience in basic molecular biology techniques.
Job requirement –
- To carry out genetic and growth study, extraction of metabolites from fermenting media, metabolomic analysis by HPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Along with the research, the candidate is expected to coordinate project work and write project reports, and manuscripts.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: CSIR-NCL Project Opening For Biotech & Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika