CSIR NEERI Announces Job – MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply
Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for R & D project staff engagement via ONLINE INTERVIEW Through Microsoft Teams for the project associate purely temporary positions of Project Associate. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Facility Creation for testing and Research and Development for firecrackers-Raw materials, Composition and emission (RACE)(MLP-193)” and, tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
Job Title: Project associate-II
No.of posts: 01
Position Code: 03
Elibgility Criteria & Experience:
• MSc in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent
• Two years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
• Experience in Synthesis, analysis, characterization, and publication/report
• Experience in handling of sophisticated analytical instrumentation facilities
(i) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests-CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by
Central Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
(ii)28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done on the basis of an online Interview through MS Team/Skype/mobile or any other tools. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
1. All project staff positions are on a contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract R&D projects would be allowed to exceed five years duration.
2. Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications
3. Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
4. Only those candidates who have acquired the essential qualification & result has been declared (should have at least a provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
5. Result awaited /Final semester appeared or Ph. D submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
6. Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
7. Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work conducted during the academic period will not be counted as experience.
8. Time spent in acquiring higher qualifications will not be counted as an experience over essential qualifications.
9. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. If many applications are received, preference will be given to candidates with qualifications and experience over and above the advertised qualification/experience.
10. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
11. No upgradation of the project staff shall be done in same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
12. CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found in the candidature of any empaneled candidate at any stage.
13. The selected candidates are expected to join within the time frame mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification etc.
14. Engagement under the new project would be made only after submission of duly completed ‘No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues Certificate and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through the concerned Scientist & Head.
15. Engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level of performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
16. The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons by giving a one-month notice. In case the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month’s notice or payment of one-month remuneration in lieu of, which can be condoned/ curtailed/ extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
17. The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall be admissible as per the applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
18. The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of six months.
19. A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension (not more than six months), if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
20. CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020, and amended from time to time, shall apply.
21. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
22. No claim for the permanent position shall be entertained.
23. Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/ CSIR- NEERI for the engagement of the above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
The last date of submission of the online application form is extended up to 2nd Sept. 2022
Editors Note: CSIR NEERI Announces Job CSIR NEERI Announces Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
0 responses to “CSIR NEERI Announces Job – MSc Chemistry Candidates Apply”