Deloitte Chemistry & Pharma Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Deloitte hiring pharma candidates for the post of medical writer for various locations. Medical writer job opening 2022. Pharma job vacancy 2022. B Pharma and M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022. Pharmacy job 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: USI-EH23-EA-CMG-Research and Insights- LSHC
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India & Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Any Graduation Degree (Science/Pharmacy preferred)
- Professional qualification (reputed institutes preferred): o MBA/PGDBM equivalent, or, o Master’s degree in Pharmacy, or, Biotech, or related o Any other Master’s Degree
- Preferred (but not a pre-requisite) — Certifications demonstrating proficiency in SAS, SPSS, R- programming, and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire) will be an added advantage.
Skillsets and qualifications:
- Prior exposure to business research/thought leadership in LSHC industry – Hands-on experience in one of the 3 areas is preferred (Life sciences/ Medtech/ Health care – payers and providers)
- Overall 4-6 years of research experience, with a minimum of 2-4 years in LSHC industry – including strong understanding of major LSHC industry trends, and their impact on companies globally, including ability to analyze the impact of current competitive, regulatory, marketplace issues and trends on the sector or industry; knows the industry’s or sector’s linkages to other industries and the economy, and vice-versa.
- At least 4 years of experience in independently performing end-to-end research (company/industry/ financial research analysis in LSHC industry): o Developing research hypotheses based on the identified research questions o Performing data analysis using specific research methods o Extracting/generating insights that validate the research hypotheses o Writing and presenting short/long-form deliverables that capture the key insights.
- Experience in one or more of the following research methods: Survey/ Financial data analysis, statistical analysis (testing samples), Data modeling (preferable), Econometrics (preferable), SAS/ R (preferable).
- Proficiency in using research tools/databases including Evaluate Pharma/ Medtech, HIMMS, SNL, Thomson Research, Gartner, Forrester, Factiva and D&B Hoover’s.
- Solid skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel.
- An ability to build professional relationships, a spirit of co-operation, and a flexible approach to work are required.
- Experience in working with US clients/stakeholders is a plus. Since the job requires significant coordination with US colleagues, exposure to working in virtual teams and ability to network with US counterparts are vital and critical.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to handle large datasets.
- Strong problem-solving, storyboarding, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a fast-paced research environment.
- Highly developed personal and professional ethics are expected.
The professional will be required to:
- Conduct advanced level research, analysis, and writing in LSHC – assist and support LSHC research/project leads in building eminence for Deloitte’s LSHC practice in the marketplace.
- Support research proposals and projects being developed by LSHC project leads by contributing to the research projects end-to-end: developing research hypotheses and questions, performing comprehensive and targeted secondary research, analyzing data (qualitative and quantitative), validating research hypotheses, extracting insights, and synthesizing findings.
- Work with project leads to understand, refine, and help them manage stakeholder expectations and priorities.
- Apply established research tools and methodologies/research techniques (e.g. in-depth financial analysis, case studies, and econometrics) to support business decision-making.
Conduct in-depth, comprehensive data analysis to form or validate the hypotheses – as part of which, understand and identify key factors and issues that address the research questions, determine the cause-effect relationship with respect to research problem, gather required data, analyze and interpret data, participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with the best possible solutions, and be part of the solution implementation process.
- Demonstrate strong writing skills as required for market/industry/company intelligence and thought leadership reports, including strong structuring and storyboarding skills.
- Write high-quality research briefs/reports that are well-structured, organized and synthesized based on inferences and findings from the collected data/information. These will be used by senior project leads/team members in final deliverables targeted at executive audience.
- Being autonomous and independently managing all aspects of project to ensure outcomes, and meet deadlines by demonstrating high level of ownership, accountability and productivity.
Editors Note: Deloitte Chemistry & Pharma jobm Deloitte Chemistry & Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.