Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products, and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Job Title: District Manager – Metabolic Div
Location: Lucknow, UP, India
Position Summary: The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands, and collaborating with KOLs
- Schedules appointments and makes pre-planned sales presentations to customers. Maps potential of territory & develop new KOLs. Ensures the availability of product to service the customer and manage distribution complexities through a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrates ability to understand Primary Secondary sales trend for making an effective action plan for performance management
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the assigned territory by involving in Scientific Communication, by using their advocacy at regular intervals. Ability to deal with ambiguity & ability /ownership to resolve such situations. Manages communication through digital platforms demonstrating superior learning agility & accountability
- Builds Sustainable Business through Proper Coverage of MSL (HCP) list by meeting customers, as per desired frequency, that impacts overall performance positively. Effectively manages larger territories with limited supervisory support
- Creates and executes plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develops CRM strategy, and ensures effective execution of marketing campaigns that bring the desired performance by changing customer belief & behavior. Delivers on SFE targets & responsible management of KPIs (including new, digital KPIs) related to territory planning
- Develops strategies & executes tactical plans with key accounts (reimbursed business accounts as well as key hospital accounts) to establish, generate & expand market share. Implements HO approved Programs & initiatives to provide improved patient outcomes especially in corporate hospitals
- Prepares and submits sales reports, forecasts & documents as required, in a timely & accurate manner. Reviews and analyzes customer prescriptions/product sales and establish an improvement plan to achieve the sales objectives
- Drives business growth in assigned territories on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards. Identifies key opportunities & develop a strategic plan to enhance & grow business in a defined territory
- Competes effectively and achieves industry benchmarks on productivity, displaying superior ability and work ethics at the workplace
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborates with other departments to ensure timely resolution. Manages higher business complexities by displaying superior ability to extensively collaborate & communicate effectively with cross-functional, cross-business, and external stakeholders
- Updates & shares feedback with Supervisor, about Market intelligence on a consistent basis
Qualification: B.Pharma, B.Sc
- Minimum experience of 7 years of Pharmaceutical sales preferable experience in Diabetes
- A good performance track record
For Internal Applicants:
If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing the current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings).
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –