Eaton Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Eaton announces job opening for chemical engineering candidates. Chemical engineering job vacancy 2022. Chemical engineer eco-design engineer vacancy 2022. Candidates with bachelors and master’s degree in chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Eaton for the post of design engineer. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Eco-design Engineer
Location: Hadapsar Pune, India
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Chemical engineering
- Bachelor’s with 3-5 years experience or Masters with 1-3 years of progressive experience in the areas of Sustainability domain, Product or technology development for Industrial, Electrical/Electronics or Chemical products or process with a proven track record of solving critical business problems and providing technical solutions
- Understands requirements related to eco-design regulations (like ErP regulations) and works with product teams to ensure compliance while releasing new products
- Working knowledge on REACH, RoHS, Prop65, and other applicable regulations and their impact on products and technology is added advantage
- Demonstrates LCA execution using modeling software like EIME (preferably), Simapro, Gabi and contributes to Eaton’s efforts on GHG baselining & product emission reduction strategies for electrical products with a focus on to –
- Understands Product Category Rules/ Product Specific Rules
- Defines goal & scope of the study & working closely with product teams to get the required Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) data
- Develops modular LCA’s & creating a library of Eaton standard components & processes
- Analyses the hot sports and provides recommendations
- Communicate these impacts through publishing EPD’s through PEP Eco passport or other program operators
- Experience in supporting/leading projects with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization and strong project management experience is required
- Abreast of upcoming environmental regulations, trends, and methodologies
- Good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills
Execute independently detailed Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) studies as per ISO 14040 & 14044 to evaluate environmental impacts of Eaton Industrial products followed by 3rd party verification to publish type-III Environmental Product Declarations (EPD).
• Support the product engineering teams on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions associated with the Eaton product’s lifecycle.
• Support in developing eco-design tools and their implementation during the new product introduction process.
• Compliance to affecting ecodesign-related regulations (e.g. EU-ErP Directive)
• Understand customer requirements and communicate them to other Eaton teams, and act as the liaison for program activities as appropriate.
• Provide regular reports on development and support activities.
• Support Design-For-Environment activities in PROLaunch environment for runner and minor repeater projects
• Interact with key customers/stakeholders in understanding current & upcoming sustainability trends and their relevance to our products
• Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; CI, Employee Survey, DfX & Agile PROLaunch , Agile Start, etc.
Editors Note: Eaton Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.