Analog, Digital, Mixed signal , Circuit Design and PCB design.
Schematic design in Altium and Orcad
Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
Hands- on experience in Analog/ Digital / Mixed signal & RF Circuit Design.
Hands-on in Schematic development tools- Altium Designer.
Experience in 8/16/32 bit Micro-controller-based circuit design.
Good understanding of Communication Protocols like CAN, LIN, RS232/485, 12C, SPI etc.
Hands- on experience in the usage of CRO, etc.
Understanding PCB design guidelines and EMI/EMC testing would be an added advantage.
Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Willingness to work overtime if required.
More information about this Electronics Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Electronics Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Electronics Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Electronics Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Electronics Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Electronics Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Electronics Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Electronics Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
0 responses to “Electronics Engineer Jobs Opening in Client of Teamlease at Udupi”