GE Healthcare Pharmaceutical Science Regulatory Affairs Job – Apply
GE Healthcare announces job opening for pharmaceutical science candidates. Regulatory Affairs Manager job opening 2022. Regulatory Affairs Manager job opening 2022. pharmaceutical job opening 2022. Job opportunity for pharmaceutical science candidates for the post of Regulatory Affairs Manager. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree & a minimum of 5 years of experience in a diagnostic or pharmaceutical industry, medical device, or government/government relations.
- Knowledge of international CMC regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritize, plan and evaluate deliverables to established strategic goals.
- Experience in electronic document management and Quality management systems.
Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Experience with Veeva RIM or other registration tracking tools.
- Ability to resolve day-to-day issues, escalating issues that impact strategic initiatives
- Experience working with outsource partners an advantage
Job Description Summary
This role will be part of Regulatory Affairs CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control). In this role, you will provide strategic Regulatory CMC guidance and input in support of development projects and marketed products within Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (PDx). The key responsibility of the Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC is to develop and maintain the Quality sections of the product dossiers throughout the entire life cycle of a product.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide CMC-related regulatory input for the assigned projects/products.
Build, or provide input to, submission strategy documents by defining variation type, data required to support submission, and submission documents required for the submission package. Review and approve published output.
- Review and, write and edit individual CMC submission documents/CMC dossier sections to support regulatory submissions.
- Maintain registration tracking information and assist in the development of good document management practice standards.
- Work closely with global RA and regional RA’s to address questions from regulatory authorities.
- To support QA during audits and inspections as required.
- To keep oneself updated on CMC-related guidelines
Editors Note: GE Healthcare Pharmaceutical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.