Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd!!!
We have vacancies in Quality Assurance – Validations department at Gland Pharma Ltd – Dundigal location.
Please walk-in on 25.07.2022 from 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM.
- Designation : Trainee/officer/Executive.
- Experience : 0 to 5 years
- Qualification : B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy/B Tech (Mech, E&C, EEE)/Diploma
- Location : Dundigal
Job Description :
- Validation of Process Equipment’s such as autoclave, Tunnel, sterilizer, filling & Sealing machines.
- Validation of HVAC Equipment’s.
- Validation of BOD Incubator, Cooling cabinet & Stability chambers.
Documents Required :
1) Photocopy of Education Certificates.
2) Photocopy of Aadhar card & Pan card.
3) Latest three months pay slip from the present employer with supporting bank statement/ CTC Structure or latest increment letters.
4) Updated Profile.
Venue Details :
Gland Pharma Ltd.
Near Gandimaisamma cross roads,
D.P.Pally, Dundigal (post),
Land Mark: Next to Dundigal Police Station
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures, General Test Procedures, Specifications and Standard Test Procedures.
2.Analysis of In process Samples, Finished, Raw Materials and Stability Samples.
3.Validation and Verification of Methods.
4.Calibration of Instruments.
5.Reviewing of Analytical Data.
6.Inform OOS, OOT and OOC to Supervisor.
7.Preparation and Review of COAs.
8.Preparation of Protocols and Reports.
9.Maintain Online Entries of Reference / Working Standards, Column Log Books, Instrument Log Books.
10.Maintain Related Raw Data and Log Books.
11.Maintain Good Laboratory Practices.
12.Maintain Good Documentation Practices.
13.Maintain Hygienic Conditions and Following Dress Code in QC laboratory.
14.Verification of Raw Data, Log Books and Reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Educational Qualifications : M.Sc., B.Pharmacy
- Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Venue: BLOCK – C PHASE – I, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India