Unichem Laboratories Released Job Openings On 08/10/2022.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products.
Unichem Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharma, B.Sc,M.Pharm,M.sc Candidates with 02 – 06 years of Experience for Officer /Sr. Officer – QC Position.Complete Details for the Officer /Sr. Officer – QC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments like HPLC, GC, UV /IR spectrophotometer, KF, and Dissolution, etc
- Perform calibration / qualification of laboratory instruments.
- Take quality improvement initiatives for compliance and output in line with new technology and ensure regulatory benchmarks and expectations are met.
- Drive root-cause analysis and CAPAs for all non-conformities, OOS, and OOTs.
- Responsible for all-time audit readiness and participate in the regulatory inspections in the laboratory.
- Responsible for self-capability building through various assigned training programs.
- Responsible for analysis of process validation samples, finished products and stability samples.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have experience in the pharmaceutical Industry preferably in Oral Solid Formulations and have regulatory exposure to USFDA/ MHRA/EU/TGA etc.
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Should have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team.
- Should be able to take initiatives and proactively seek quality solutions through an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Should have analytical technique and document writing skills w.r.t. finished goods, stability, raw materials, packing materials, and validation samples for oral solid products.
- Should have exposure to developed GLP policies and quality culture.
- Should understand electronic data of various software applicable in laboratory
Click here for Official notification and Apply