Govt CIAB Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy – Salary Rs. 47,000/- pm
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to the agri-food sector towards applications and products.
A) FELLOWSHIPS FUNDED BY CIAB FOR INTERNAL R&D PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES
Job Title: Research Associate – One position
Age limit – 35 Years
Fellowship – Rs. 47,000/- per month + (18% HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
Tenure: Upto March 31, 2023
Qualifications: Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and having at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. OR M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with three years of experience in industry/research/teaching.
Note: In either case, B.E. /B.Tech should be in Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/Food
Technology/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering
The interested candidates may send their filled-in application form (available on institute’s website) along with self-attested photocopies of relevant education, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates by e-mail only to: [email protected] latest by 25th July, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through video-conferencing mode. Please note that no hard copy of application is required at this stage.
Process of Engagement
The applications received will be screened by a committee for shortlisting the candidates for interview. The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee through video-conferencing mode. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis.
1. Incomplete applications and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
2. The above research opportunities are open only to Indian Nationals.
3. Candidates applying for more than one position, should submit separate applications for each position.
• The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the CIAB website: www.ciab.res.in.
• Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant educational, experience, caste (if applicable) certificates should be sent by e-mail only to:[email protected] latest by 25th July, 2022.
• Please note that no hard copy of the application is required at this stage.
• All the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also.
• Number of positions may vary.
• Relaxation of age for various categories (including woman candidates) shall be as per rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
• If in any area no suitable candidate is found, no selection would be made in that case.
• Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications, shall be required to appear before a Selection Committee through video-conferencing mode. Kindly note that in case there are substantial number of applicants, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such criteria as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for the interview. The decision of the CEO, CIAB shall be final and binding on all in this respect.
Last Date To Apply: 25th July 2022
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt CIAB Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.