Govt ICMR Hiring M Pharma Scientific Consultant – Salary up to Rs 1 Lakh
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the position of Consultant Scientific/Technical (Non-Medical) for providing regulatory/clinical validation-related consultancy support ICMR intends to engage for its short-term research projects being undertaken by the Medical Medical Device Diagnostic Mission Secretariat MDMS at ICMR HQ
Job Title: Consultant Scientific/Technical (Non-Medical)
Number of Vacancy One
Essential Qualifications Professionals having M.Pharma and research & development experience and published papers.
Desirable Qualifications Regulatory Hands-on experience of Medical Devices, Diagnostics, etc. Experience in project management will knowledge IEC 62304 etc.
Consolidated Emoluments Up to Rs 1,00,000
Experience in project management will be an added advantage,
Age Limit 70 Years
Tenure One Year
Place of work ICMR Hqrs
Date of Interview 23.08.2022 at 2:30 pm onwards
Place of Interview Room No. 320, Second-floor ICMR Hqrs
1) Candidates who wish to appear for the post mentioned above may download the application form from the websites of http://main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualific
certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport-size photograph for attending the Walk-in test/interview
2) Age, Qualification, Experience etc.,
3) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
4) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
5) No TA/DA etc., will be paid to the candidate for appearing in Walk-in- Written test/interview.
6) The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
8) The Director-General has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9) The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in recruitment.
1) Candidates are required to be present at the venue in time and Walk-in Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
2) The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the
3) No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phone, tablets/iPad, etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
4) Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
5) Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
6) The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviors.
Editors Note: Govt ICMR Hiring M Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.