Govt WB Health Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online
Govt WB Health Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online. MSc & PhD Life Sciences jobs. Government of West Bengal life sciences job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SAMITI
11, DR. P.K. BANERJEE ROAD, LICHUBAGAN, HOWRAH – 711101
Name of the Post – Block Epidemiologist Under XVFC-HG
No. of Posts – 02 (UR)
Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2022
Monthly Remuneration in Rs. – Rs. 35,000/-
Essential Qualification – M.Sc. in Life Science / Epidemiology or BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS with MPH. Proficiency in advanced MS Office
Desirable Criteria – Ph.D / M. Phil. Experience in Public Health
General Information for the Applicants/ Candidates
Guidelines for Applying Online – PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE CANDIDATES APPLIED ONLINE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SHORTLISTING, AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW AND / OR COMPUTER TEST.
- For the above-mentioned positions, the applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal. If any District/Sub-Division/Block/ULB specified for residence must be complied.
- Candidates working in Government organizations must route their application through the proper channel if their departmental rules require so and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Verification / Written test / Computer Test / Interview whichever is applicable.
- Applicants are requested to visit www.healthyhowrah.org for the online application link and for information/instructions issued from time to time. No other correspondence will be done from this end.
- The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed within the first date of the online application.
- Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for the above-mentioned position, till the first date of online application.
- No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking up to 2 decimal points will be considered.
- If the aggregated marks after the final selection are equal then preference is to be given to the candidate inter se-senior in age as on the 1st date of the year of publication of advertisement.
- Registration of the respective Council (wherever applicable) must be obtained within the first date of online application form West Bengal only.
- Caste certificates issued before the first date of online application, by the component authorities of West Bengal only will be accepted. In the case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate; otherwise, the caste certificate will not be accepted
- Only online applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ from the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
- After filling in the form correctly, the button “Proceed Next” has to be clicked. The filled-in data will be displayed. In case of a change of any information, the “Back to Edit Registration Form” button needs to be clicked. If there is no change in information, click the “Submit” button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- Last date of submission of Online Application – Upto 5:00 PM of 18th July 2022
- A hard copy / print copy of the online Application Form (which must be downloaded after successful submission of the online application) should be retained by all applicants for document verification purposes. Without an application form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. The employer is not liable to give any information regarding the online Application Format &Number in future.
- Passport-sized colour photograph and signature in JPEG format of size within 20 to 50 KB needs to be uploaded. If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
- The candidates, who are not eligible after the verification process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
- A panel of candidates will be valid for one year from the date of approval and if any vacancy is generated due to un-join/resignation will be filled in from the available panel within the stipulated period. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is likely to increase as per approval from the competent authority – if so those posts are to be filled up from the existing panel.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding recruitment is final.
The following conditions are applied for such engagements vide Memo No: HFW/NHM-478/2021/314 dated 28.04.2022 of the ED, WBSHFWS –
- Remuneration of the HR has been fixed as per the rate of the National Health Mission (NHM) as mentioned against the posts. No enhancement will be permitted during the entire tenure up to 2026.
- Engagement will be on contract, which will be initially for a period of one year. The maximum period of engagement is till 2026 unless and until the project/scheme is further extended.
- Under no circumstances, this HR will be absorbed in the regular establishment of the Govt.
Click here for the notification
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: Govt WB Health Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.