HAL B Pharma Apprenticeship Training 2022 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice
Trainee as per the details given below:
ENGINEERING/OTHER GRADUATE APPRENTICES
Branch Name: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 03
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in pharmacy
For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have successfully completed
Graduation in respective branch of Engineering/Technology/Nursing from a recognized
university in the above-mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the
Date of Joining for apprentice training and Graduation Date should not be more than 3
Stipend: Rs.9000/- per Month
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should follow the
STEP 1 (Form No.1): Register on apprenticeship portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ Registration on this portal is a must for further application i.e.
(Details for Registration on apprenticeship portal are provided on the portal itself)
STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
Click on the link given below to open the application form
- Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
- Please verify that a submission message is seen on your screen
“Your response has been registered Thank You!”. This ensures the submission process
Step 3: Attend Physical Document verification at HAL Nasik as per schedule, which will be
provided in email communication to the applied candidates.
1. Before applying, the candidate should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria.
The candidate should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the
application form are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during
the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any
incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled/terminated at any stage.
2. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing
Original/Provisional certificate are only eligible.
3. HAL-Nasik reserves right to alter the allocation of quota for trades any time and during
the process of engagement.
4. Candidates have to enter his/her NAME as it appears in SSC Certificate.
5. Candidate are requested to enter a valid details viz. email id, mobile number, Aadhaar
number, Date of Birth, Category, Council and Trade details in the apprenticeship portal
. HAL-Nasik shall not be responsible for any application being rejected or
candidate not shortlisted due to incorrect data.
6. The apprenticeship portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ is operated by MHRD, Government of
India. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are
requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the portal. Correspondence with
respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL-Nasik.
7. After short-listing candidate should be in a position to join HAL-Nasik for
apprenticeship training on the prescribed date of joining for the period of one year. If
the candidate does not report on scheduled date, it will be assumed that he/she is not
interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
8. After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will
be no obligation on HAL-Nasik to offer any employment to the apprentice on
completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HAL-Nasik.
9. Candidate those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing
similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective
discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are NOT ELIGIBLE.
10. All Original certificates / documents should be produced at the time of joining for
11. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
12. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there
under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL
Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts
depending on the availability of the candidate in any trade/discipline and also to fill up
the vacancies if any.
13. Shortlisted candidates are to fulfill medical standards before they can begin the
training. A medical fitness certificate from Civil Surgeon will be pre-requsite to join as
14. The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling
for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
15. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly and visit ‘www.hal-india.co.in’ for updates on the apprentice engagement process.
The tentative schedule is 3rd/4th week of August 2022.
- Application to Apprentice training begins: 22nd July 2022
- Last date for accepting applications: 10th August 2022
- Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 16th to 31st August 2022
- Tentative date for display of shortlists: 2nd Week of September
Editors Note: HAL B Pharma Apprenticeship HAL B Pharma Apprenticeship Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.