Hershey India Food Tech Job Opening, Apply Online
Hershey India Food Tech Job Opening, Apply Online. Assistant Manager Quality Assurance job opening at Hershey. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Assistant Manager Quality Assurance
Location – Surendranagar, Gujarat, India
- Sr. Officer/ Executive QA is responsible to maintain all activities related to day-to-day operations of the Mandideep plant.
- The role monitors QA parameters, shift activities managing, facing audits, maintaining documentation related to Quality Management Systems, monitoring and verification of process parameters and product specification, raw material and packaging material acceptance, finish goods release, food safety implementation, training the food handlers on GMP and monthly KPI reporting of Mandideep operation.
Major Duties/Responsibilities –
Process Quality Control – 40%
- Own online QA checks monitoring, RM / PM analysis, FG analysis and release, tracking micro analysis results with external labs, and conducting internal audits.
- Verify FSSAI & FSSC compliance, facing external audits, closing audit Non-Conformances and submission of NC’s Closure reports, implementing CAPA, and Monthly KPI reporting.
- Review general shift, and check for deviations along established conformances for production. Drive Food safety and sanitation programs at the site.
- Understand production issues and mitigate critical issues escalated; Guide team to resolve day to day to operational issues and own the SAP release and data reporting of Hershey India production.
Supplier Quality Management and Innovations – 30%
- Conduct onsite supplier audits as per plan or as required for an onboarded supplier and as and when a new supplier is added.
- Own supplier quality management process for own and 3P production including quality test reports on all raw material and packaging material.
- Conduct new products. Packaging development trials at the site and sharing the quality report with stakeholders.
Routine Audits – 30%
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits like PHC, GMP, Super six etc.
- Oversee execution of all internal audits for the Mandideep plant, including audits for global and internal systems.
- Track and review all system-related audit documentation: FFSC, QMS new standards, any SOPs, process change IQ/PQ/OQ and be cognizant of risks and hazards related to quality.
Training and development
- Identify training needs for the plant-based on product and quality requirements; Provide directions to the team for capability building
- Oversee internal training sessions to be conducted as per agreed timelines
- Plan training for the team to explain quality parameters and guidelines on a regular basis; Measure training effectiveness on a regular basis
- Constantly track the market to understand best practices in the areas of quality assurance and quality testing
- Periodically review own areas of operations to seek opportunities to bring in best practices and reduce consumer complaints.
- Present opportunities and benefits of incorporating newer methods to the supervisor
- Assign approved initiatives to the team and track progress; Actively participate in pilots and communicate initiatives to other departments; Guide team as required
Personal Capability Development
- Responsible and committed to the training and development plan for self
- Be the ‘owner’ for continuous growth under the supervision of the QRC Head.
Personnel supervised – 8 QC Chemists (Third-party employee)
Key KPIs –
- FSSAI & FSSC compliance
- Audit non-compliance
- Global quality food safety audit
- Super six audit compliance
- Reduction in customer complaints
- 100% right, first-time” projects delivered.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/ responsibilities
- Basic knowledge of technology fundamentals
- Deep understanding of food safety and Quality
- Understanding of FMCG Business and Financial Understanding
- Experience in Project Quality Assurance, Process Quality, Supplier Technical Assurance Quality management system and regulatory compliance
- Plant with co-manufacturing handling experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and rich experience in Project handling.
- Should be conversant with the latest best practices on quality management.
- Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with various functions across the organization.
- Exposure to handling global clients with strong leadership skills for managing the internal teams.
- Demonstrated change management abilities, including conflict resolution skills.
Education – B. Tech. (Food Technology), M.Sc. Food Technology
Experience – 5-7 Years.
Editor’s Note: Hershey India Food Tech Job Opening, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.