Honeywell PhD & MSc Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy 2022
Honeywell announces job opening for MSc & Ph.D. candidates. Chemical engineering job opening 2022, Candidates with PhD and master’s degree in chemical engineering may apply for the job vacancy at Honeywell for the post of R&D Engr/Scientist. Ph.D. Chemical Engineering job vacancy. MSc Chemical engineering job vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Engr/Scientist II
Location Sector 36, Pace City II, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122004, India
Job Id HRD169071
• A Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering with 2+ years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development, or reaction engineering, or:
• A Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering together with a minimum of 4-5 years experience in modeling, process simulation, process development, or reaction engineering.
• Develop and deliver reactor, kinetic and process models which meet the needs of R&D, Engineering, and Sales Support
• Develop Yield Estimating Tools that meet the needs of Engineering and Sales Support
• Use understanding of kinetics, mass transfer, and reaction engineering to make innovative contributions to PMT technology development efforts
• Develop enhanced work processes and modeling techniques
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Monitors scientific and modeling literature to understand the state of the art, and makes recommendations for the acquisition of new modeling equipment or tools.
Editors Note: Honeywell PhD & MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
0 responses to “Honeywell PhD & MSc Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy 2022”