A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations, and medicinal products across the globe.
Position: HR Trainee
Location: Charkop, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Preparing and Issuing various letters correspondences as per the reported indiscipline of the employees like – Show Cause, Charge-sheet, Reminders, Warning, Termination, etc.
- Maintaining the database – Employee Disciplinary issues.
- Keep a schedule of judicial trials and prepare & send necessary correspondence to the Managers or local lawyers for submission before the appropriate authority.
- Write various legal letters related to Labor Cases such as – Reply letters to the notices received to the Conciliation Officer, Labor Courts, Industrial Tribunal, or any appropriate authority.
- Interacting with company-appointed Advocate as well as Local Advocates (statewide) to seek various legal opinions/approvals.
- Employment & Educational verification of all selected employees – for Disciplinary and Legal cases.
- Update & Maintain Minimum Wages for Pan India Locations for implementation (Field Employees).
- Attending Queries of Field Managers and Department Heads related to Disciplinary Issues and Legal cases of Field Employees.
- Statutory Compliance – pertaining to various labor legislation, like – The sales Promotion Employees Act, PF Act, ESIC, Minimum Wages, Gratuity, Bonus, etc.
- Prepare various required reports of the Disciplinary Cases and Court Cases.
- Prepare and maintain correspondence of Domestic Enquiry as per the disciplinary issues.
- Preparation for Legal scheduled Case Hearings like – Research Papers, Case Laws or outcomes of previous case hearings.
Qualification: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, LLB, BBA, BMS
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Negotiable INR CTC/PA
Click for More HR Jobs
Click for More Fresher Jobs
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Join Our Telegram Group
Join Our Facebook Group
The post HR Executive/Senior Executive | IPCA Laboratories | Mumbai first appeared on MedicoMarket.
0 responses to “HR Executive/Senior Executive | IPCA Laboratories | Mumbai”