ICAR-IARI BTech Biotech Job Opening – Applications Invited
ICAR-IARI BTech Biotech Job Opening – Applications Invited. IARI Jobs 2022. ICAR-IARI job openings. BTech Biotech jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
DIVISION OF GENETICS
!CAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Application For the post of JRF/Project Associate
A position of JRF/Project Associate-I purely on a contractual basis is vacant in a CSIR Funded Research Project ” Assessment of old and new wheat varieties for genetic variability in quality traits, their relationship with pizza, extruded and baked product making “, Eligible candidates should mail their complete CV as per the attached format giving full details of academic records and experience along with a self-attested photocopy of the supporting documents. Email for sending the application is [email protected]. Applications should reach this email ID by 10th July 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and mode of the interview through email/phone. Therefore, candidates must mention their active email ID /phone in the application.
Name of the Post – JRF or SRF
No. of Posts – 01
Emoluments – Rs 31000/-per month +HRA
(for JRF) or Rs 35000/-per month +HRA (for SRF)
Terms and Conditions –
- Age Limit for the positions is 28 years for JRF and 32 years for SRF. Age relaxation of 5 years for OBC /SC/ST and woman candidates as per CSIR guidelines. The minimum age should be of 18 years as of the date of the interview.
- Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the CV sent by them would be intimated for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer should be attached, in case he/ she has employment.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time-bound and are co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates who applied earlier to this advertisement can apply afresh.
- BSc 4 years programme/ BTech (Biotech) or equivalent degree, with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test (such candidates will be considered for JRF)
- MSc/BTech (Biotech), or equivalent degree, and at least two years of post-MSc/post BTech (Biotech) research experience, with at least one research paper in the SCI journal /standard refereed journals; or MTech (Biotech) or equivalent degree in Biotechnology (such candidates will be considered for SRF)
- Candidates holding Ph D degree are not eligible for JRF/SRFship in this project.
Responsibilities of JRF/SRF – DNA and RNA extractions; PCR based genotyping; analyses of biochemical parameters/components in wheat grain.
Click here for the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI BTech Biotechnology YP Job Opening – Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.