ICAR-NCIPM Plant Pathology Research Associate Job Opening, Applications Invited
ICAR-NCIPM Plant Pathology Research Associate Job Opening, Applications Invited. PhD plant pathology job opening. ICAR-NCIPM research associate job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out the details below
This job expires in
ICAR-NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
LBS Building, IARI Campus, New Delhi -110012
Eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview on 29/07/2022 at 11.00 am under “Horticulture Crop Pest Surveillance Project (HORTSAP), Maharashtra 2022-23” for the following Contractual position mentioned below at ICAR-NCIPM, LBS, Building, IARI Campus, Pusa, New Delhi -110012.
Name of the Post – Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts – 01
Duration – Up to 31st March, 2023 or co-terminus of the project whichever is earlier.
Essential Qualification – Ph.D in Entomology/Plant Pathology
Master’s degree in Entomology/Plant Pathology with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree with first division or 60% marks or equivalent GPA with at least three (3) years of experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associateship/Training/other engagements and One research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI)/NAAS rated (>_4.0) Journal.
Desirable Qualification – Proficiency in data analysis using statistical tools.
RA Emolument – Rs. 54000/month for Ph.D degree holder
and Rs. 49,000/month for master’s degree holder + HRA (ICAR order Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD/ Dated 30-07-2019)
Terms & Conditions –
- The maximum age limit for Research Associate is 40 years for men and 45 years for women (relaxation as per ICAR/ Govt. Norms).
- The above position will be filled up on a contractual basis and is up to 31.03.2023 or co-terminus with the project. The renewal of the yearly contract is subjected to satisfactory performance/sanction obtained from the funding agency. The selected candidate(s) have no claim for regular appointment(s) after the expiry of the Project at NCIPM/ICAR.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The application form must strictly be in the format given below – Any other format of an application shall be rejected and candidature is liable to be cancelled. Documents to be attached with the application form – complete CV, all education qualification mark sheets & certificates, experience certificate (as & where applicable), No-Objection certificate (essentially required if currently employed, as & where applicable), SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer/PH certificate as applicable and any other relevant document.
Those candidates who fail to upload the documents that suffice the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts applied for, on or before the due date & time, their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring Original Certificates of age proof, educational qualifications (from 10th class onwards), and documents in support of additional qualifications /experience along with a set of attested Xerox copies along with the required Bio-data in the format given below (affix passport-sized photograph).
- Only candidates having essential qualifications would be considered for the interview
- Incomplete applications without requisite documents in any form will be summarily rejected.
- The selected candidates will be required to produce original documents for verification at the time of joining.
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications only need to attend the Interview.
- Concealing of facts and canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
- The Competent Authority/Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Competent Authority/Director of the Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the New Delhi Court only.
The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail to [email protected] is 27/07/2022 by 04:30 PM.
Click here for the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NCIPM Plant Pathology Research Associate Job Opening, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika