ICMR Delhi Project Scientist Job For Life Sciences With Rs. 54,300/- pm Pay
ICMR Delhi Project Scientist Job For Life Sciences With Rs. 54,300/- pm Pay. MSc Jobs. PhD Jobs. Life Sciences Jobs. Project Scientist B (Non-Medical) Vacancy. ICMR Delhi Jobs. ICMR Delhi Careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Indian Council of Medical Research
Advt.No.: VIR/Advertisement/2022/ ECD- 1
MISSION MODE RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR SCIENTIFIC POSITIONS UNDER
ICMR HQRS AND ITS INSTITUTES/CENTRE
ICMR intends to fill up the following human resource position, purely on a temporary contract basis for its short-term research project titled “Immune response to precautionary third dose of COVISHIELD/COVAXIN among healthy adult population: an ICMR Cohort study, India”, being undertaken at Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD), ICMR Hqrs, New Delhi. Required qualifications and other details are as follows:
Name of the Post – Project Scientist B (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts – 01
Upper Age Limit – Upper age limit up to 35 years. Age relaxation will be per the Government of India/ICMR rules.
Place of Work – ICMR Hqrs., New Delhi
How to Apply –
candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email – [email protected] within the scheduled date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 9 July 2022 up to 17:00 hours. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their applications well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications.
ICMR will not be responsible if the candidate fails to submit their application within the time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, and time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above Project Human Resource positions. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfilment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and conditions
- The number of positions may vary.
- These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
- Engagement in the above advertised Project Human Resource positions will depend upon the availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the competent authority. Therefore, we are not committed to filling up all the advertised Project Human Resource positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn/cancelled/modified at any time.
- The rates of emoluments/stipends shown in this advertisement are project-specific and may vary according to the sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
- The cut-off date for the age limit will be the date of the last date for the submission of applications.
- Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview / personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
- ICMR reserves the right to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Project Human Resource cannot be permitted to register for PhD, due to time constraints.
- Project Human Resource will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
- Project Human Resource shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/ regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource.
- Project Human Resource will normally be engaged initially for a period of two years, and continued further after reviewing on the basis of their performance, depending upon the tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the competent authority.
- The maximum term of any Project Human Resource in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation/extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director-General, ICMR to any project human resource beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
- ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project human resource even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
- Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resources.
- Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in the application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size colour photograph and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications, working experience, age, caste etc., within the scheduled date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
- The decision of the DG, ICMR will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
Essential Qualifications –
- 1st Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university with 2 years
experience in a related field.
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- BDS degree with one-year experience
Desirable Qualifications –
- Knowledge of data management and SPSS.
- Ability to develop and advise on training programs.
- Experience in Data Management in multicentric studies
- Experience in handling study data-base.
- Experience in data cleaning, raising database queries, and query resolution.
- Experience in handling and monitoring eCRF-based studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis and preparation of reports.
- Candidates having a PhD will be given preference.
Job Requirement –
- Will oversee the daily activities of the study
- Will coordinate with the different study sites in conducting meetings, coordinating research activities and monitoring the progress of the Cohort study.
- To provide data management and statistical support
- Preparation of Study Report in consultation with implementing institutions.
- Support in Manuscript writing.
Any other work assigned by the competent authority.
Consolidated Emoluments – Maximum Rs. 54,300/- depending upon experience and knowledge.
Click here to download the application format
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: ICMR Delhi Project Scientist Job For Life Sciences With Rs. 54,300/- pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika