ICMR-NIE Project Life Sciences Job Opening, Applications Invited
ICMR-NIE Project Life Sciences Job Opening, Applications Invited. MSc & BSc Life Sciences ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs. ICMR-NIE Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and
Family Welfare, Government of India
Applications are invited for the project posts mentioned below from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma appended
Position – Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Posts – 01 (UR)
Project Title – IHCI – ICMR – 143
Place of Posting/Interview – a) Jammu & Kashmir – 2 posts (UR-1. OBC-1) (One for
Udampur District and one for Kupwara District)
Duration – One year (based on approval of a grant from the funding agency)
Age – 30 Years – UR and 33 Years – OBC
How to Apply –
- Mode of submission – Through Email (Application form along with all supporting documents)
- Email ID – [email protected].
A filled application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through Email ID [email protected] on or before the closing date, 11.07.2022 up to
Instructions to the candidates for Online Interview
- The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A).
- Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience
and other testimonials duly self–attested along with the filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of
employment. The appointment order and payslip will not be accepted in place of the experience certificate. Experience certificate should contain salary per month and duration.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- The above-said post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be
renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR
or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of
posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any
reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information
or changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- The date and time of the online interview will be intimated by Email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Remuneration – Rs. 31,000/- per month
Essential Qualification –
Graduate in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years of work experience in public health
project/health care management from a recognized institution
Masters’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience –
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Data management and data analysis
- Preparation of reports
- Communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Local Language
Nature of Duties –
- Field work at least 15 days per month
- Assist PI in Project management
- Data Analysis and Prepare reports
- Visit project sites for monitoring
- Coordinate with staff in field sites
- Training and capacity building of health workers
- Coordination and reviews with district and state health officials.
- Any other works assigned by the Director / PI /Co – PI / Superior Officer
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIE Project Life Sciences Job Opening, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika