ICMR Non-Medical Scientist Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences
ICMR Non-Medical Scientist Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences. MSc Jobs. PhD Jobs. Life Science job openings. ICMR Delhi Jobs. ICMR Delhi Careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Indian Council of Medical Research
Department of Health Research
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
V. RamalingaswamiBhavan, Post Box No.4911,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Advt. No.: HIV/50/21701/2022- ECD II
ICMR Headquarters intends to engage following non-Institutional project human resource positions, purely on temporary contract for its short-term research project entitled “ i-DRONE Task Force Study: Use of Drones in Healthcare”, being undertaken at Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases.
Required qualifications and other details are given below
Name of the Post – Project Research Scientist-V (Non-Medical)/ Scientist-C (NonMedical)
No. of Posts – 01 (One)
Max Age Limit – Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply –
Deserving candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email – [email protected] or by post within the schedule
date and time for submission of applications, i.e., on or before 25th July 2022 up to 17:00 hours. Late / Delayed / Incomplete / Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications.
ICMR/Institute/Centre will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application
within time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and
complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to
shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above scientific project human
resource positions. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfilment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of
qualification, age and experience, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- A number of positions may vary.
- These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
- Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource positions will depend upon the availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the competent authority. Therefore, we are not committed to filling up all the advertised Project Human Resource positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn / cancelled / modified at any time.
- The rates of emoluments/stipends shown in this advertisement are project-specific and may vary according to the sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
- The cut-off date for the age limit will be the date of the last date for the submission of applications.
- Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR.
- Reserved category candidates must produce their latest Caste Validity Certificate. OBC candidates must possess the latest valid non-creamy layer certificate. PWD candidates shall produce the latest disability certificate issued by a Medical Board of a Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
- A separate application should be submitted for each position. Allotment of the project to the successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview / personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
- ICMR reserves the right to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Persons engaged in Project Human ResourcePositions cannot be permitted to register for PhD, due to time constraints.
- Persons engaged in Project Human ResourcePositions will normally be posted at the study site; however. they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
- Persons engaged in Project Human Resource Positions shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource.
- Successful candidates will normally be engaged in Project Human Resource Position initially for a period of one year or less, depending upon the sanctioned tenure of the Project and functional requirements. Continuation / Extension to the engagement of Project Human Resource Positions will be depending upon evaluation of performance, tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of Competent Authority. The maximum term of any Project Human Resource Position in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation/extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director-General, ICMR to any project human resource position beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
- ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project human resource position even during the agreed contract
period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
- Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource positions.
- Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
- The decision of the DG, ICMR will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
Essential Qualifications –
- 1st class master degree in Life Science from a recognized university with 4 years of experience
- 2nd class master degree+ PhD degree in relevant subject as mentioned above from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualifications – PhD in Biomedical Sciences, Minimum One (1) year of demonstrated experience of using Technology in Healthcare.
Consolidated Emoluments per month – Rs. 51,000/- + HRA fixed (Per month)
Click here to download the application format
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: ICMR Non-Medical Scientist Jobs 2022 For MSc & PhD Life Sciences. ICMR Non-Medical Scientist Jobs. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo