IHS Markit BSc Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
IHS Markit hiring chemistry candidates. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy, BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry research job, Executive job opening 2022, executive job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Analyst – Specialty Chemicals
Location: Gurgaon – Ambience
Eligbility Criteria & Skills:
- The candidate will have an interest in the chemicals sector, as well as excellent research ability and proficiency in Microsoft Excel (medium to advanced level required). This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals with a limited number of years of experience to pursue professional growth as a supporting member in an established market research, analysis, and forecasting firm. Training on the industry will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/engineering/sciences/math/business
- 2-4 years of analytical work experience using Excel and databases preferred. Prior experience in chemistry or chemical operations is a plus
- Very strong Excel, programming, and database experience and capabilities. Some specific areas of proficiency include:
- Ability to write, combine, and debug advanced Excel formulas.
- Understands methods for optimizing spreadsheet design to improve performance
Ability to structure, format, and present raw/calculated Excel data in a clean and efficient manner.
- Understands the implications of spreadsheet architecture on ease of use and robustness.
- Ability to automate tedious tasks in Excel
- The candidate must be a self-starter, able to take on multiple tasks at a time, hardworking, efficient with good analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate superior communication skills and is expected to interact professionally across business units and across regions within the company
- Being a team player is a vital aspect of the position, and it is expected that the candidate will work well individually, as well as in a global team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to conceptualize and develop ideas and articulate issues
The Team: The Research Analyst functions as a core team member to produce quality analysis and assist senior staff in maintaining and updating the chemical database for internal use and publication to clients.
The Impact: Perform operational and financial research on the portfolios of major refining and chemical companies. Transform that research into clear and compelling insight.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a thought-leading and highly experienced team in a cutting-edge industry
- Develop data and analytical skills
- An individual who can excel at this role will be known throughout numerous teams – allowing for many opportunities of growth within the first couple of years
- Working as a team with Chemical professionals in a number of global locations and who conduct research/consulting assignments on market developments and trends in the Chemicals industry
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks that can range from transferring data into standard excel templates, building and updating Power BI dashboards, researching and updating chemical producer database, etc
- Work with senior authors to update/publish Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) reports
- Conduct market research on India and SE Asia chemical markets
- Work with product experts to identify key demand drivers
- Optimize industry models to allow atomization of market reports production
- Develop and maintain documentation for the model structures and functionalities
Editors Note: IHS Markit BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.