ILS JRF Post 2022 For Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences – Apply Online
ILS JRF Post 2022 For Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences – Apply Online. MSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology candidates apply for research Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square , Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Advt. No. 29/2022
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following project positions.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01 Position
Name of the Project – SERB Funded project “Genetic analysis of plant par retrovirus promoter sequence/s for developing universal promoter with enhanced activity in both monocot and dicot plants”
Upper Age Limit – The candidate should be below 28 years of age, as of 26th July 2022. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply
- Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
- Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at the institute website (www.ils.res.in) N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates’ names and the date of interview will be published on the ILS website. All the positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The last date for receiving an application – is 26th July 2022
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates – 29th July 2022
- Date & Time of the interview – 08th August 2022
- All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- It is a Non-Ph.D. position and
- Valid for 1 (one) year and may be extended further.
Essential Qualification –
- Candidates having M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology, etc. with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. Candidates should have also qualified NET-JRF/NETLS/GATE qualifications. Research experience in Plant molecular biology and related techniques will be preferred.
Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA at 16 percent
Click here for Application Instruction
Click here for Notification
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: ILS JRF Post 2022 For Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika