ILS SRF Job 2022 For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online
ILS SRF Job 2022 For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online. MSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology candidates apply for research Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square , Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Advt. No. 28/2022
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following project positions.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01 Position
Name of the Project – Deciphering the role of DZIP3, an RNA binding E3-Ligase in innate immunity and viral restriction
Upper Age Limit – The candidate should be below 28 years of age, as of 25.07.2022. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply –
- Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
- Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at the institute’s website (www.ils.res.in)
- N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates’ names and the date of the interview will be published on the ILS website.
- All the positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Note: All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- The last date for receiving an application – is 25 July 2022
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates – 31 July 2022
- Date & Time of the interview – Will be notified on the website
Essential Qualification –
- Candidates having M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade point (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. Candidates should have also qualified NETJRF/NET-LS/GATE. Candidates having experience in Molecular Biology, and cell biology with handling mice will be preferred.
Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA at 16 percent
Click here for Application Instruction
Click here for Notification
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: ILS SRF Job 2022 For Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika