Bilakhia Group Brings You World-Class Healthcare Solutions
Founded in 2006, Meril is an India-based, global medical device company that is dedicated to the innovation, design and development of novel, clinically relevant and state-of-the-art devices. As a leading healthcare solutions company, our fundamental aim is to champion the alleviation of human suffering and improve quality of life. To enable this, we are committed to R&D, innovation in manufacturing medical technology, scientific communication, and contemporary distribution avenues.
Meril was established by the Bilakhia Group, to improve the quality of human life through innovative and advanced healthcare solutions. As a medical device manufacturer, we strive to improve the inventiveness in healthcare so that people’s lives are enriched. We continually seek excellence in providing answers to some of medicine’s toughest questions.
Meril manufactures medical solutions in the form of vascular intervention devices, orthopedic supplements, in-vitro diagnostics, endo-surgery, and ENT products. It is our core commitment to ensuring the delivery of advanced healthcare solutions. Our inclination towards research and development is reflected in our diverse offerings. We ensure that we adhere to the best quality standards in manufacturing, scientific communication, and distribution to deliver path-breaking healthcare products to the world.
Position: International Sales Manager – CardioVascular, Endosurgery, Ortho
We are looking for candidates with a Sales background in Cardiovascular, Endo-Surgery, Orthopedics, Pharmaceuticals, or any medical device industry. The position will be based in Mumbai (Chakala, Andheri East)
A male candidate from Mumbai would be preferred.
We would be scheduling personal interviews next week.
Roles and Responsibilities
Territory / Travel
1. The ISM will be assigned a region consisting of one or more than one country where Meril intends to initiate/maintain and grow business. This may depend on past experience and the understanding of local markets.
2. ISM will be essentially the Meril sales representative for that region.
3. ISM will have to travel to the region on a routine basis and thus will have to plan the tour program well in advance and in a continuous cyclical manner so as to be present in individual countries to identify key market issues and to resolve them.
4. ISM will have to identify a shortlist, select/appoint distributing companies, or find alternate distribution methods to ensure the availability of Meril products.
5. ISM will need to engage the distributors/hospitals in negotiating prices ensuring Meril profitability and market share.
6. ISM will need to understand key regulatory requirements to get the products registered in a specific country and liaise with Meril regulatory persons to ensure speedy registration and product introduction in the market.
7. ISM will also have to act as the bridge between countries’ regulatory and Meril regulatory to ensure smooth functioning between the two groups.
8. ISM will also be responsible for regular updates to Meril regulatory team on renewals or other fresh updates in requirements.
9. ISM will have to build contacts and professional relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other customers in each country falling within the region and will have to work towards building Merils brand equity in each of these countries by undertaking required marketing/scientific activities.
10. ISM will be required to maintain strong and contemporary market research data for cath-labs and the procedures performed in each country. Keeping a monthly track of competitive market share and key industry trends will be a part of the assignment.
11. For countries where business is already being conducted, ISM will have to maintain and further grow the business by means of penetration in more cath-labs that use Meril products and or increase the distribution network to attend to larger geographical areas.
12. ISM will be provided with annual sales targets (broken down into monthly and quarterly targets) which will have to be achieved as 100%.
13. For all the sales recorded, it will be ISMs duty to ensure collection of payments within stipulated time as per individual contracts/deals with distributors/hospitals.
14. ISM will have to submit monthly travel and sales management reports as per company policies.
15. ISM will be responsible for promoting Meril range of products to individual Doctors, Cath-lab technicians, relevant personnel who are important and influence product purchase.
16. ISM will have to provide to the divisional head a monthly rolling sales forecast to ensure product availability for subsequent months.
17. ISM will need to pursue on a weekly basis with the appointed Distributors their purchases based on their contracted quantities
18. ISM will be responsible to conduct existing or new product evaluations as is the requirement from the product development group.
19. ISM will be responsible for co-ordination of product mal-functioning, goods returns and liaison with local regulatory and meril regulatory if a situation arises.
20. ISM will act as the bridge between Meril Clinical Trial group and Key Investigating Physicians/Sites in cases where Product Clinical trials are being or will be conducted.
21. ISM will also liaise with Meril Marketing (Product Management) team and will comply to marketing strategy requirements for product promotion and in situations that demand participation in key conferences and other scientific activities related to product/company promotion.
22. ISM will be trained extensively both in-house and in-field by Meril and will need to make strong efforts to imbibe Merils product science and technology and also make efforts to understand Interventional Cardiology market and key trends within the same in order to be conversant for the role.
23. ISM will be responsible for training of distributor reps and updating such persons/teams on regular basis
Salary/Incentives The Salary of the candidate will be commensurate to the profile, work experience and any increments / incentives will be designed based on performance.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.E Biomedical/B Pharma
Experience: 7-12 Years
Ms. Amrutha Kanchan
Click for More International Jobs
Click for More Top Pharma Jobs
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Join Our Telegram Group
Join Our Facebook Group